Discipling the Remnant: God’s Unchanging Norms
SCRIPTURE: Genesis 13:1-15
Three Unchanging Norms:
- Exercise Courage to _______ (vv.1-4)
“And he journeyed on … to the place where his tent had been at the beginning, … to the place where he had made an altar at the first.” (vv.3-4a)
- Prioritise _______ (vv.8-9)
“Then Abram said to Lot, “Let there be no strife between you and me, and between your herdsmen and my herdsmen, for we are kinsmen.” (v.8)
- Trust God _______ (vv.11-15)
“The Lord said to Abram … “Lift up your eyes and look from the place where you are … for all the land that you see I will give to you and to your offspring forever.(v.14-15)
- What is one area where you need courage to start over again?
- Which of your relationships do you need to pay special attention to?
- How can you trust God to give you His best instead of grabbing it?