Spiritual Friends & Foundations (SFF)
Designed for believers to build a basic and foundational understanding of God’s redemptive plan and development through a growing love for God’s Word, obedience to God’s leading and a dependence on God’s grace, wisdom and power as we face the realities of life situations.
This 1-year pilgrimage includes:
• Integrative discipleship process & transformational spiritual disciplines which grow the personal capacity of a disciple to face life’s challenges.
• Empowering small group community life of friends in the Lord
• Plenary teaching with support resources
• Delivered around 4 foundational 7-session modules:
- Following Christ & Basic Discipleship
- Prayer Life & Spiritual Warfare
- PDA Lifestyle & Conversations that Connect
- Spiritual Formation & Spiritual Nurture
• Exposure to and guided involvement in Silence & Solitude, Prayer Intercession and Community Blessing.
May we train ourselves for godliness, for “godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come” (1 Tim 4:7-8). May we then pass on to faithful men (2 Timothy 2:2) the godly legacy of authentic discipleship and intentional disciplemaking of A Certain Kind!