Covenant Evangelical Free Church is a society with charitable organisation status. However like all churches in Singapore, we do not have IPC (Institute of Public Character) status. Hence all donations to the church are not tax deductible.
GIVING OF TITHE
Covenant EFC engages in several activities to fulfil our calling as an intentional disciple-making church. Currently, our funds that are in operation include:
- General Fund: Church Ministry and Operating Expenses (Annual transfer 15% to Missions Fund; $100k to Sinking Fund)
- Building Fund: Building expenses
- Mission Fund: Support of Christian missions
- Sinking Fund: Repair and maintenance of property
- NLCS Centre Fund: Collections on behalf of NLCS
- Full-time Workers: Support of full-time staff
How To Tithe
We encourage you to use E-Tithing as it is fast, safe and easy. For admin purposes, please indicate your name or initials during transfer. If you are sending in cheques, please make the cheque out to "Covenant Evangelical Free Church" in full. We are unable to process cheques with abbreviations or acronyms.
Covenant Evangelical Free Church DBS Bank Account: 022-013406-0 Bank Code: 7171 Branch Code: 022
Covenant Evangelical Free Church UOB Bank Account: 393-300-803-5 Bank Code: 7375 Branch Code: 437
Covenant Evangelical Free Church UOB Bank Account: 970-346-541-9 Bank Code: 7375 Branch Code: 320