Home » Life in Covenant » Growing » Young Adults (CYAN)
C.Y.A.N. is a community of young adults in their 20s to 30s who enjoy hanging out and journeying together through life’s transitions. For many, this is a chance to stand up, make a difference, and impact this generation and beyond.
As many young adults hold aspirations within their families, the marketplace and amongst peers, how can one live with a lasting influence within these spheres? What choices will be made at crossroads of decision?
C.Y.A.N. is about coming together to tackle these big questions - with help!
Help comes through many wisdom-filled individuals within the Covenant EFC family who have run ahead in years and are open to share their experiences and insights. Help also comes through real-life heroes amongst peers who have dared to follow God boldly! You will be inspired.
If you are keen to grow deeper in your discipleship journey or in a specific area of your life, you may join the C.Y.A.N. Mentoring Programme by filling in this form HERE and sending it to cyan(at)cefc.org.sg .You will be placed in a mentoring group which will meet monthly in the course of the year. As part of the C.Y.A.N. community, you can also look forward to:
• Fun-filled activities to get to know other young adults
• Learning activities focused on career, relationships, and heart and mind matters
• A Breakthrough Weekend specially for young adults
• An online community for networking, sharing ideas and experiences
• A platform to invest in the next generation and serve our world together with like-minded individuals
What CHOICES will you make? Make them count for the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.